FlashFXP is a powerful FTP client for Windows. With its intuitive and customizable user interface, Flash FXP provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer or backup files between your local computer and a remote server, or directly between two servers. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and a smooth one time password support. Its unique features include multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists and extensive file transfer rules.Performance
- High performance FTP file transfers.
- On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
- Adjustable speed limiting.Security
- Secure FTP (FTPS) SSL/TLS.
- SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Application password protection.Connectivity
- Active and passive mode transfers.
- Proxy (HTTP, SOCKS 4/5, FTP).
- Server-to-Server (FXP) transfers.Interface
- Drag and drop transfers.
- Pattern based file highlighting.Webmaster Tools
- Easy file management.
- Set file permissions recursively.
- Remote file editing.
- Automatic transfer resume.
- Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
- Visually compare folder content.
* Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2
* Added new CLI switches -overwrite -ask -resume which can be combined with -download -upload -fxp etc to override the global/per-site transfer rules.
* Updated the Custom command section of the help file and introduced a few new commands.
* Fixed bug in the "Edit and Upload" feature that caused it to malfunction and not work as intended. Basically in some cases the file wasn't added to the Active Edits window. Since the file wasn't added to the Active Edits it was not monitored for changes and FlashFXP was not detecting when the user made changes to the file in turn the file was not uploaded after save.
* The Character Encoding setting is now applied to MLSD directory listings.